Each guest has a complementary 45 minute Natural Health Consultation and a 60 minute treatment included in the price of their retreat.
Natural Health consultation
The Natural Health Consultation with Sara (our Medical Herbalist) includes natural supplement, nutrition, herbal and lifestyle advice and recommendations tailored to suit your needs.
- Holistic massage– A therapeutic oil- based massage, tailored to your individual needs.
- Aromatherapy– A soothing and restorative massage using the healing powers of essentials oils.
- Thai Yoga Massage– Applied yoga stretches, through the clothes. A deep and invigorating massage.
- Women’s massage for well-being- This fantastic deeply relaxing treatment is designed especially for women.
The massage is concentrated around the chest and abdominal areas and stimulates hormone secretion from the breasts and ovaries and prevents toxic build up in the lymph and breast tissue.
- Deep tissue- A form of deep body work that works on deeper layers of the muscular tissue and alleviates pain.
- Luxury facial– A pampering massage -based treatment using beautiful natural products for rejuvenation and relaxation.
- Reflexology- Works on the feet or hands enabling the body to heal itself. Reflexology can be used to restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium, or balance, and therefore encourage healing.
- Reiki- This form of energy healing uses very light touch applied to the head and body. It helps the body to self heal and restore its natural state of well-being. It can be both extremely relaxing yet gently energizing.
- Indian Head Massage- Is a form of invigorating massage of the head, neck and shoulder area using therapeutic oils.
- Swedish massage– A very popular oil -based whole body massage for well-being
All complementary treatments are 60 minutes long. Additional treatments are available, from half an hour to two hours and are available to book at an extra cost.